Friday, September 18, 2009

It's on now.

Thursday, September 17, 2009:
1. Wake up
2. Go to work
3. Go to client meeting
4. Go to French lesson
5. Show up late to concert at Poor David's Pub (Autumn Boukadakis, Bobby Duncan, Greg Whitfield)
6. Go home
7. Check mail
8. Find Luxembourg work permit
9. Freak out a little.

Yep, it's real and it feels very strange. My move to Luxembourg was all very nebulous until tonight - until this one piece of paper (that I can't even read) put into motion a sequence of events that ends with my walking off a plane in Luxembourg, alone and barely speaking the common language of the country. Am I excited? Yes. I can't wait to get over there, test my limits, travel around Europe, learn a hell of a lot about myself and my work, etc, etc, etc. Am I nervous? Hell yes. How could I not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment